Cost-Effective, Non-Disruptive Lift Service in Devon
As a traditional retirement destination for many people in the UK, Devon features a lot of home lifts. Our experienced engineers are the ideal partners for regular lift maintenance, occasional lift repairs and one-off lift modernisation or lift refurbishment projects in the South West of the UK.
About Gartec Specialist Lift Services
Our lift servicing and maintenance contracts offer incredible value for money. When you choose us for any kind of lift service in Devon you get the following benefits of our superb lift company:
- Efficient, professional, lift engineers: Our award-winning team will arrive on time and provide a fast, efficient yet thorough service. As leading experts in lift engineering, they can spot faults, find solutions and finish your lift service in Devon very quickly.
- Preventive maintenance services: We do not only fix faults, we spot potential issues and take action to make sure a problem does not arise in the first place! This proactive approach makes us one of the most reputable lift service providers in the country.
- Range of maintenance contracts: If you only need occasional lift services in Devon a couple of times a year you can opt for a suitable service package. Similarly, if you need a more extensive service plan, we can find you a suitable contract. We are very flexible.
We always seek to do the right thing for a safe, long-lasting and smooth-running lift, whether we are carrying out a lift service, lift repair or undertaking a brand new installation. You can take advantage of our outstanding lift service options in Devon today, just contact us to learn more.
More About Our Lift Service Packages
You can get a comprehensive lift repair, maintenance or engineering service and total peace of mind. Our professional services are backed by our membership in the Lift and Escalator Industry Association (LEIA) and we are an exceptionally well-regarded innovator in the UK home lift trade.
Our options for a home lift service in Devon include the following exceptional plans:
- Standard maintenance plans: All of our maintenance plans provide good value, but when you need to assess the essentials only a standard service plan will be of top benefit. This includes two planned lift services per year and we offer free consumables.
- Enhanced maintenance plans: You can get a 50-point check, free labour or call-outs as well as priority response with this plan. We also provide spare parts at a discounted rate and will even consult on your compliance with current laws and regulations.
- Fully-comprehensive maintenance plans: The most advanced plan, which will help you save on home lift costs in the long term as all parts are provided free of charge. All consumables are free and if you require spare parts we will offer an excellent discount.
If you want a smooth, safe and long-running home lift then our maintenance plans are the best option in Devon and the surrounding areas. Take a look at our specialist home servicing plans in more detail, for more information on the advantages we provide from our great value service.
Why Choose Us?
You will get the skills of an incredible team, who design, manufacture and install all kinds of residential and commercial lifts. We have spent over 25 years delivering home lift excellence and operate with a firm set of values committed to sustainability, accessibility and fair lift services.
We work in East Devon, Mid Devon, North Devon, South Hams, Teignbridge, Torridge, West Devon, Plymouth and Torbay. By choosing Gartec Home you are guaranteed the following:
We deliver exceptional quality work, whether during maintenance or a new lift installation. Please take a look at our case studies page for more information on our top lift company.
Contact Us for a Lift Service in Devon
Our lift service plans will increase the lifespan of your lift so we are a shrewd investment into your future accessibility needs. With reliable, professional lift engineers on hand, you will have total confidence in using your lift over the long term. We also provide a 24/7 contact for repairs.
Lift servicing is not just desirable, it is a legal requirement – and we are the best option to ensure you meet all of your obligations. If you have a home lift in Devon and want to get the best value for money with incredible results please feel free to get in touch with us today to find out more.