Gartec Home Cabin Lift
The Gartec Home Cabin Lift is designed to create a stylish and elegant home platform lift that looks and feels like a full elevator without the cost, space or building works. Ideal for wheelchair users and the mobile alike, the spacious cabin dimensions offer a versatile home transport system for people and heavy items, with an installation time of only 3-4 days.
Product Pages Enquiry Form
The fully enclosed cabin travels up and down within a shaft. The shaft can be a block enclosure formed by your builder, or we can provide a stand alone structure with glass or coloured panels. The 5000 home cabin lift goes up to 5 floors and has single press buttons throughout. Using a belt drive system, the machinery is tucked away within the lifts footprint, meaning minimal building works and no machine room is required.
Choose from a huge range of optional features to make it yours and adjust the lighting’s intensity and shades via a Smart App.
- Optimal design and size with a wide range of finishes
- Made using recyclable materials
- Energy-efficient (low power usage)
- Eco-friendly electric belt drive
- Low maintenance and operating costs
- Minimal building work & quick installation
- Self-contained unit (no separate machine room)
- Multiple lift sizes, compact lift sizes available
- Shaft enclosure supplied with lift
- Glazed or solid shaft panels
- Doors on up to 3 different sides
- Single or double glass, half height gate or Fire rated doors available
- Safety edges around platform
- 50mm pit or ramp
- Integral electrical cabinet